Aubs and Ruby last Christmas
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
I like white but we have a pre-lit tree that we got for free that has colored lights- so colored it is. For the house we use white on the actual house and colored wrapped around the palm trees.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No, but I want to.
5. When do you put your decorations up?
Should be doing it now but I have to clean the floors first so I'm putting it off.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
My mother in-laws lobster tails and fried flounder.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
My brother and I waking up when it was still dark and sneaking downstairs to shake all of our presents.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I was about 7 and I think my older brother told me after I had my own suspicions.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
When I was younger we always got one on Christmas Eve, usually pajamas.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
With memento ornaments we have gathered over the years plus a few fillers.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
It's not an issue because I live in Florida. I grew up in North Eastern Pennsylvania and back then I liked a white Christmas.
12. Can you ice skate?
I used to work in an ice skating rink in high school and spent a lot of time skating on slow nights. I haven't skated in years but back then I could do crossovers, skate backwards and spin. Now, who knows.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Childhood- American Doll accessories that my Nana used to wrap in beautiful towers.
Adulthood- Diamond earrings that my husband bought be a few years ago.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Hanging with family and making sure my daughter is having a good time.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Cookies! All kinds
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Baking Christmas cookies and watching Christmas movies.
17. What tops your tree?
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
I like giving when I come up with a really great gift idea.
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum?
Yum! Starburst are the ultimate.
20. Favorite Christmas show?
Elf, It's a Wonderful Life and Home Alone
21. Saddest Christmas Song?
I'll be Home for Christmas
22. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Traditional- O Holy Night
Fun- Waitress's "Christmas Wrapping"