I'm going to Vegas in 3 days!
I thought I would put together a list of all the must do things in Vegas, that way if I am missing something you guys can fill me in.
* Take a boat ride in a gondola at the Venetian
* Stay up until sunrise
* See the Bellagio fountains at night- which should be easy since we're staying across the street
* Play craps and blackjack at least once
* Eat too much at a fancy casino buffet (Bellagio?)
* See Zumanity
* Go back to Luxor and try to find the Happy Days machine that hubs won almost $3000 on
* Shop shop shop at the Miracle Mile
* Eat at Cheeseburger in Paradise because Jen said it's a must
* Walk through the Cosmopolitan because my friend Kate said it's a must
* Dress fancy for dinner at least one night
* Drink too many margaritas and listen to karaoke at Cabo Wabo Cantina
If there is something that I HAVE to do that I am missing please let me know!
I'm planning on scheduling some posts to go up while I am gone so don't be a stranger because I will still be around. When I get back I promise to have a whole bunch of fabulous Las Vegas posts.
If you have a minute head on over to Our Footprints On the World and see what I do for the holidays.
Have a great weekend!
I'm so jealous! Have fun.ReplyDelete
The Paris Buffet!! I love that one. Enjoy Vegas! It reminds me of my single days..dancing, eating, staying up all night, sunsets.ReplyDelete
I want to go to Vegas so bad! My husband says I missed my chance cause I didn't want to elope there!ReplyDelete
sounds like you are ready for a fun trip!ReplyDelete
That is a pretty fabulous list my dear! Ya know what's on my list... Going to Vegas before I die. Lol... I was going to tell you to drink way to much then go sing some karaoke! But you beat me to it! Have a blast, & take a bunch of pics! XoReplyDelete
BTW, you are so pretty. Very cute pic!ReplyDelete
I'm so jealous. This sounds like so much fun. I haven't been to Vegas in a really long time, but I definitely loved the Venetian (both the boats and the shops).ReplyDelete
GAH! I am jealous! Hubs & I were there in May and I cannot wait to go back soon!ReplyDelete
Don't forget! Moscato & cookie and milk at The Chocolate Factory =)
Vegas is somewhere that i want to go someday! I hope you have a GREAT time!! Seems like you are going to have a blast! Drink a margarita for me!!!ReplyDelete
In our sea of love
Oh my gosh... so jealous! I love Vegas... you must go to Old Las Vegas... it's about a 20 minute cab ride from the strip. Do the zip-line... you will not regret it, it' an awesome experience!!! Have fun!ReplyDelete
have an amazing trip!I hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration!ReplyDelete
For the month of December, I am hosting 1 giveaway a week! This week is a unique hair accessory (value:$16) by The Grey Deer !