Every week Lena from Mom 2 Memphis and Ruby does a Tuesday 10 link up. This week it is a list of 10 things you would say to your 16 year old self. I thought this would be pretty fun since I was kind of an idiot at 16. I'm hoping I don't pass it on to Aubs but I think the odds are against me.
This is me at 16. Do you like my red eye and Old Navy performance fleece?
10 Things I Would Say My 16 Year Old Self:
1. Break up with your boyfriend, he is a jackass and will cheat on you with your cousin in a few months.
2. Save some of your money! You have a great job for a 16 year old and you will appreciate that extra cash when you get to college.
3. Spend more time on your school work. You might as well start this wonderful habit now because it will pay off in the future.
4. Don't take life so seriously- you're only 16. You'll have your whole adulthood to do that.
5. Your brown eyes are beautiful- stop putting those stupid colored contacts in.
6. Get your driver's license. You will regret it when a student driver car is picking you up at your dorm room(true story).
7. Spend more time with your girlfriends instead of your boyfriend.
8. Be nicer to your peers.
9. Eat healthier. Diet coke for breakfast and nachos and Snapple for lunch isn't a balanced diet.
10. Life isn't always easy but as you get older you learn to deal with it better.
Head on over to Mom 2 Memphis and Ruby and check out everyone else's list or better yet, make your own and link up.
*Don't forget to stop back by tomorrow- I have a pretty amazing post planned.