I've been nursing a pretty nasty cold since Friday night. I think Aubs got it at the gym daycare and passed it to me. Anyway I've been napping while she naps lately and going to bed early so I haven't had a lot of spare time to blog. I saw this little Q & A on Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles last week and I thought I'd give it a whirl.
1.What time did you wake up this morning? Around 6:30 and got up at about 6:25. Aubs is my alarm. Occasionally I will get up earlier and get some blogging or editing done but I haven’t been doing that a lot lately.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare if it’s a quality cut. If I am in the mood for one when we are at an Applebee’s or Chili’s, I will up it to medium.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Twlight Breaking Dawn- disappointing
4. What's your favorite TV show? That’s tricky- I like different shows for different reasons- my current favs are Parenthood, Parks & Rec and Californication.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Australia. Preferably Melbourne or Sydney
6. What did you have for breakfast? Just coffee but I also had bacon gouda sandwich at Starbucks but it was at 11 so I’m not sure if that qualifies as breakfast.
7. What is your favorite food? Peanut Butter
8. Foods you dislike? Beets and canned green beans
9. Favorite place to eat? Anywhere on the beach or bay, Cheesecake factory, Flamestone Grill
10. Favorite dressing? Balsamic Vinegar
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? An Envoy Denali
12. What are your favorite clothes? Cute but comfy.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Costa Rica
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Sorry to say but it’s been half empty lately.
15. Where would you want to retire? If I still live in Florida by then I’ll probably just stay here.
16. Favorite time of day? Early evening when my husband gets home and we can spend time as a family. Naptime is nice too though.
17. Where were you born? Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
18. What's your favorite sport to watch? In person- baseball. On t.v.- anything X Games related
19. What's your favorite fragrance? lavender
20. What's your favorite face cream? Origins A Perfect World face cream
21. Favorite baby/kids product? When Aubs was teeny tiny- the Miracle Blanket was my favorite
22. People watcher? Yes- especially in airports and casinos
23. Are you a morning person or night owl? Neither lately but it depends- I can be either depending on where I am in my life. Lately it’s more morning person
24. Do you have any pets? Yes, a Boston Terrier named Ruby
25. Any new/exciting news to share? Not at the moment but maybe soon
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A dancer or a school teacher
27. What is your favorite memory? I have too many to pick a favorite.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog
29. Are you married? Yes for 3 ½ years but we’ve been together for 10 years
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes, it’s out of habit now.
31. Been in a car accident? Yes- my boyfriend in high school thought he was a tough guy and drove too fast.
32. Any pet peeves? When people break and then put on their turn signal- there’s really no point if you’ve already hit your breaks.
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Pepperoni and black olives
34. Favorite flower? I don’t really have one- maybe sunflowers or hydrangeas
35. Favorite ice cream? Birthday cake
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Nope but I also didn’t get it until I was 19.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Pinterest
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Nordstom
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? You can’t be too spontaneous with a 2 year old.
41. Like your job? Yes but my boss has been hard on me lately.
42. Broccoli? Yes but I don’t eat it as often as I’d like because my husband doesn’t like it.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Honeymoon to St. Lucia
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My parents and Aubs
45. What are you listening to right now? Pretty Little Liars is on in the background.
46. What is your favorite color? I don’t have one- I like them all.
47. How many tattoos do you have? One
48. Coffee drinker?Yes
wow i learned a lot about you. If i had to answer some of these i would have really weird things to say. maybe i will go thru and answer these just to see what i would say. Anyway, cool post.ReplyDelete
What a fun post. When I read that you have been with your hubby for 10 years it made me wonder how old you were when you two met, because you look like a baby to me. :)ReplyDelete
I saw that you are on Pinterest. I started following several of your boards. It is such an addicting website!
Such a fun post! We could so hang & scarf down a pepperoni pizza w/ black olives! My fav too,ReplyDelete